Monday, October 4, 2010

The MADE process is "accelerating"

So I'm sitting in physics class right after I turn in my text on velocity, acceleration, and displacement, and the boy next to me shouts "the bassist is over here!" and when I look up, in comes Natalie with her camerawoman.  So I'm like, aw dang Rebecca you don't even look nice today, but never the less Natalie walks over and asks me if I can attend band practice tomorrow and I'm like, Yep I think so, and then she wrote down her address.    This was odd, because I already told the producer last night that I could make a practice tomorrow, but I guess they just wanted it to seem like spontaneous and official on camera. It caught me off guard, but it was a totally strange and cool experience having cameras come in and film you unplanned like that.   Anyway after school I went to go running in the weight room and Jimmy, fellow band guitarist, was in there and he told me they also came into one of his classes and he had to give her his phone number on TV, which I gave the producer last night.  So I guess they really just want EVERYTHING on film.


Also, I'm aware of how poorly written these blogs are, and for this I apologize. 

Hope I'm not thrown out of the band for sucking so badly tomorrow.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment