Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dress shopping

So its Saturday and I forgot to post about friday.  Me and Natalie went to Charlotte Russe to look for a homecoming dress for her.  We had a new camerawoman than we're used to but she was very nice.  All the employees were super nice at Charlotte Russe and excited and told me I looked like emma stone, which I loved. haha ok but Natalie tried on a bunch of dresses and she has a smokin hott figure.  She wears like baggy clothes to school so you wouldn't know she has such a good figure but she looks so dang good in dresses its ridiculous I'm so jealous.  Natalie thought she looked hott too, she like was doing model poses in front of the mirror and catwalking and saying how all the guys would be jealous.  It was adorable. Ok well they made me try on some dresses too which was awkward and forced because I already had a dress and its not like they were gonna give it to me but I just tried it on anyway.  They already had all these dresses laid out but we had to go and pretend we found them ourselves.  Then Natalie tried on heels for the first time, but walks in them like a pro, something I have yet to accomplish.  We talked about the dance and stuff, got personal interviews aka OTFs (on the flys) and that was basically it.  I knew Natalie would look dang good at homecoming, especially after her makeover the next day (this morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment