Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Band Practice 4 and 5

      It was so late when I got back from Sunday's practice that I forgot to blog!  Oh no!  But basically the made coach wasn't there and we just jammed for like an hour and a half and left.  Oh Natalie was wearing this outfit shawn perry, made coach, bought her and made her wear.  It was like deep purple and velvety with a sassy matching hat.  And lots of jewelry.  Looked sort of wizardy to me, but what do I know?  Also we were told to think of band names for next rehearsal, which was tonight.
    Ok so tonight I got there and the whole band waited on her front porch for like and hour because the camerawoman/producer was what shawn, made coach, described as "a call form Oz" which I guess means a call form the MADE head honchos in New York.  Then they filmed Natalie for a while but we still ahd to wait outside.  I guess Shawn broke her Finger 11 CD in half because thats all she listened too and needed more musical influences.  We didn't know this was happening at the time though from outside but shawn came outside and was like "I'm leaving, be ready for a meltdown".   When we were finally let inside it was clear that Natalie had been cr peaced ying so I asked her what was up and she talked to the band about the circumstance and then the camera chick like asked us all what we thought about it.  Then we talked about band names.  No one liked any of mine :(  Natalie said she had a dream that the band was going to be called "Heaven's Vengeance".  SO thats what we chose.  Personally, I'm not terribly fond of the names;  it's a tad dark and metal-y for me but whatevss I'm cool with it, and who can argue with a dream right? SO we  finally played our song and it was pretty good.   Natalie had this cool idea for the ending where she switches up the piano playing a tad and makes it crazy awesome and climatic.  It was really great.  Then we interviewed and out.  Our song is really getting better.  Plus Shawn Perry said I could wear my homecoming dress with a leather jacket for the show so I'm happy abut that.  Apperantly the thursday before the homecoming dance we're (the band) is going into Pittsburgh for some reasons currently unknown.  So idk what thats about but I'm up for the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment