Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last Band Practice/ SHOPPING SPREE!

Holy crap, I'm going to have to magically turn into a musician by this Saturday.  Or fake it.  Or just suck (most likely option), no one expects me to be good anyway, so it's basically a win-win sitch.  Well our last band practice was tuesday.  It went pretty well.  Too be honest, nothing really stands out completely to me except for I was taught how to act like a rockstar on stage, which if i don't chicken out, should be pretty interesting.  involves guitar throwing...
          Shawn Perry said we were just ok, and we may or may not win.  Also that I don't know my part and suck.  Fair evaluation.  Natalie and Kesslar are going to homecoming together so that's adorable.  THis is sort of top secret and Natalie doesn't know about it but tomorrow I'm helping her pick out a homecoming dress.  Also, she doesn't know how to do makeup.  So maybe I'll help her with that.

      Then he told us that on thursday (today) we are going shopping at monroeville mall.     So today after school Me, Jim, and Tom were in a car and Nat, Shawn Perry, Rhiannon the Camerawoman, and Kesslar in another car.  I love Jim Ritenour and Tom Maroon.  Probs the best things about this was getting to know two awesome people.  Anyhow so they tell us we can go to Hot Topic and but head to toes clothing except shoes.  But then we get there and they're like, ok you can get shoes too.  So this is sweet, free clothes, even if it is Hot Topic.  Before I knew about this I jsut wanted to wear my dress with like a leather jacket, some funky black fishnetty-but-not-as-slutty tight and some sick earrings and accesories.  But rhiannon and shawn perry  told me to get another outfit anyway cuz its free.  So I start looking for clothes I would actually wear in real life, but shawn perry was like no that isnt rock and roll at all.  He makes me wear some skin tight purrply slightly acid washed pants.  Urgh, i had found the cutest pair of dark jeans too :(   I had to beg Shawn Perry to let me get a size bigger because he seems to think muffin tops mean your clothes fit properly.  I disagree.  I found a sort of cool indian shirt I like that matched the pants though.  Then i got a belt to match and these sweet black and silver sparkly lowtop chuck taylors.  Also got these long, up your arm lacey black gloves that look stupid with the outfit but cool-ish with my dress.  and I got some tights too.  So this is all good but I think they probs wont let me wear my dress because I got all this free merch, which sucks because I still like my dress with accesories better.  But I'm super happy.  I got some fake ray bans too because I need those for Halloween, errr, I mean the rock show.  I got earrings and a necklace too.
      The funniest/most awkward moment was when Rhiannon asked me to buy some sexy underwear and tell Natalie to pick a pair too because it'd make her uncomfortable and be good for the camera.  So I even got some free bra and panties outta this.  but see, I'm shy, I don't like going underwear shopping it makes me uncomfortable.  So the comfort level takes an even steeper nosedive when I'm doing it in from of my male classmates, shawn perry, oh yeah, and a national television camera.  All and all though the day was pretty sick I got a bunch of free clothes and who could ever complain about that!
    Oh I forgot, I was being a bit sassy today because Shawn Perry MADE coach was trying to tell me like "dont curl your hair for homecoming thats so not rock and roll" and "dont do and updo thats so lame" and im like, shawn perry sorry i don't care its my homecoming too I'm doing whatever I want with my hair.  And there were these pink hair extension things and hes like you could clip this in and I was like but My hair will be curled in an updo and hes like so you can just wear a straight strand and I was like uh, no, not gonna work.  And the hot topic old employee was like it'd be good.  And I'm like no.  And hes like fine don't listen to me its not like I work in fashion or anything.

OH MY GOD.  you work in hot topic.  you don't work in fashion.  I could work at hot topic.  for real? like youre gonna pull the fashion card on me?  Maybe if you worked at Banana Republic.  Even still I'd say, YOU SELL CLOTHES YOU DON'T MAKE THEM.

ugh

So yeah.  Two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment