Thursday, October 14, 2010

Band Practice 6

Well basically the practices are beggining to all be about the same.  Like interviews and practicing and such.  Nothing really new or exciting.  Oh well I don't want to spoil it but since no one reads this now anyway except for college kids, Natalie like can do some crazy screamo shit.  Which is totally nuts and contrasting of her personality/normal singing voice.  So that's something new.  Also, during a conversation consisting of what MADE coach shawn perry thought our heritage would be, Kesslar was lke I'm German.  And I was like, I'm Irish.  And MADE coach shawn perry was like "I would have guessed that you were German, you have that whole master race barbie thing going on." UHHHHHHH.  I can't decide what is most inappropriate about that statement.  Ok Shawn Perry.

Any ways, if we don't place in B.O.B (battle of the bands), I'll be seriously sassed x7.  Our song is decent enough to get at least 3rd out of 5 bands. bahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment